How to Apply
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Applicants for RUM Joint PhD projects should:
- Identify a project of interest
- Register their interest with the project supervisor based at the University of Melbourne, including the following information:
- Name, contact details
- Joint PhD project of interest
- Cover Letter, CV and Transcript
- Any supporting documentation
Note, to be considered for the joint PhD program, all applicants are required to meet the entry requirements of both institutions.
CHECK ADMISSION CRITERIA
Note, for the 2021 application round, candidates should expect to have finished their Honours or Masters degrees, and have received their transcripts, no later than December 2020.
All participants have access to UoM living allowance support. Scholarships are awarded for 3 years, with the possibility of 6 months extension. All participants receive a UoM tuition fee waiver for up to 4 years.